head circumference: 14.5 in.
height: 19.5 in.
weight: 6 lbs. 14 oz.
This put him at about the 30% percentile in everything which is just perfect.
I've been noticing him getting bigger, but I hadn't really noticed how much bigger until today. It's pretty inaccurate but we decided to get an idea of what he weighs ourselves, so I stood on the scale (not going to say what it said), and then I held Evan and stood on the scale again. It went up by 8.5 lbs. That would be amazing if he weighed that much already. I know it's not a very accurate method, but it's a pretty good sign that he's getting bigger.
We also went on an adventure to Green Lake with his grandparents Davis. Green Lake is absolutely beautiful this time of year with people swimming, running, walking, and just sitting and enjoying the beautiful weather. I like walking by the wading pool where there are all sorts of little toddlers enjoying the water. I can't believe Evan will be that big soon. He's looking forward to joining in all the fun!
While we were at Green Lake we had to do an emergency diaper change. I grabbed out one of the diapers that he came home from the hospital with. It was amazing how small the diaper looked. There was no way that he could fit in it now! I can't believe he's outgrowing diapers already. If he keeps changing and growing this fast from now on it's going to be an amazing year to watch. I see what people say when they tell me to cherish every moment because they grow up so fast.
More relaxing at Green Lake (after the emergency diaper change)...
More relaxing at Green Lake (after the emergency diaper change)...


1 comment:
he is so cute hunny! i made a blog too! woohoo..feel free to add me to your blogroll!
Post a Comment