Evan, Rip, and I also had some good mommy and sons time today. We went for our first walk as a threesome. I'm still not able to go very far, but it was nice to get out on this beautiful Seattle day. Rip clearly thought we should be moving faster, and Evan enjoyed sleeping in the stroller, as usual. The three of us also had a lovely nap in the middle of the afternoon. Well, I was reading my book while Rip slept at my feet and Evan slept on my stomach. It's the only time that he likes being on his tummy. I loved having my boys sleeping peacefully next to me.
Over the past several days, we've all been debating whether Evan's hair is beginning to fall out or not. We think that it's pretty clear as of today that he is getting a receding hairline. I don't know if he will lose all of his hair, but he's definitely lost some at the front. For that reason, Ian and I thought we needed a poll. Ian and his parents think that he'll keep the strawberry blond hair and blue eyes like me, but I tend to think that his hair will turn brown like his daddy's. Vote and let us know what you think.
Evan picture of the day...He looks like he's deep in thought about something. Maybe he's wondering what color his hair will be too...
1 comment:
OK I had to do it - Ripple is Evan's brother after all, who's to say their hair won't be the same color!? I love you!! ;)
Post a Comment