Friday, July 11, 2008

Evan is a Movie Star

Not only is Evan's life well-documented in picture form, now it is well-documented in video form as well. He's really going to hate it when we pull out these pictures and videos on his first date which will be when he's about 30, right?

Gramps (I think that's the name we finally decided on.) bought a video camera that he's going to let us use to get video clips of Evan. He's been playing with the camera and corresponding computer gadgets the whole time that he's been here. As a result we have a new wonderful video of Evan footage. We're supposed to keep sending him footage once he heads back to North Carolina, and he'll keep providing us with these great videos. Like I said, a well-documented baby.

3 comments:

Audra said...

Oh my goodness - I can't wait to meet my nephew! So cute! Not too long now... Love you guys!

Life and Times of Zachary and family said...

katy, i loved this a lot! makes me want another baby soooooo bad...I forget how little they are at the beginning! thank you for sharing this!

Anonymous said...

Evan is the most beautiful and alert baby we ever saw!!Loved the photo's and the movie, it felt almost as if we were there!
Thank you so much, we can't wait to see him in person.
Looks like Rip is very ptoud of him too.
Dearest love to you all,
Great-grandparents,
Papa and Marianne