They had lots of good recess time that morning and I went outside to watch them for a few minutes. I remember the beginning of the year, really the first half of the year, when Evan would say that he didn't hang out with anyone on the playground. This time, he was running around with several kids including his good friend Zach and his "girl friend" Ursula. Apparently they were on the playground together every day discussing Minecraft, and Evan claimed that "she gets a bit kissy sometimes"! Apparently, those two were so alike and I'm really glad he found a kindred spirit he could connect with.
What a great year Evan had. I know that Kindergarten has put him in a great place for first grade next year!
(Evan on the first day of Kindergarten)
(Evan celebrates on the last day of school.)
Mrs. Joshua-Wilson and Evan on the first day.)
(Mrs. JW and Evan on the last day of school.)
(Evan with Mrs. Viola, his teaching assistant)
(Evan and his good buddy Ursula)






No comments:
Post a Comment