So, we stopped by to see Dr. Pickens. Ben really didn't mind the whole affair. He was much more mellow about it than his older brother. They weighed and measured him, looked in his eyes, ears, and mouth. The doctor even looked under his little baby tongue. (I thought that took some skill.) He examined all of Ben's baby parts and pronounced him in excellent baby health. He even witnessed his strange talent for rolling over and agreed that he's a complete genius, HA! The appointment was topped off with one nasty little shot in the leg which did elicit a little screaming, but Ben quickly calmed right back down.
Here are Ben's stats for his one month appointment. I can't believe that Evan was bigger than Ben is at this point. I had the impression that Ben would be the big one, but he's the same height that Evan was, 4 oz. lighter, and only in the 50th percentile in head size when Evan was 98th percentile. I'll be very interested to see how things progress.
Height: 20 inches (25th percentile)
Weight: 9 lbs 2 oz. ( 25th percentile)
Head Circumference: 50th percentile
(My one month old little angel)

2 comments:
He's a super star. I loved the picture!! Love, Mommie Dearest
AWWWWW! My sweet boy. I knew all along that he was perfect. Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment