So, on Friday, we gathered several outfits for each boy, and Gram and I hopped in the car. I thought it was difficult to get good pictures of just Evan when we were in last time, so I knew this would be tricky. After sitting through the portrait session, I can really see how difficult it is to be a professional portrait photographer of little kids. Our photographer had her work cut out for her and did an amazing job.
Evan was actually a little better than he was last time. We've heard that 18-months is the absolute hardest age to photograph, and I believe it. This time, Evan was a little less fussy, and a little more able to listen to direction. He was a trooper and hung in there, in good spirits through a very long session.
Ben, on the other hand, was not such a good sport. He was screaming for, I think, 90% of the time we were there. However, we figured out that he did have a good reason for his distress. After the fourth poopy diaper of the photo session we realized that he might have had a bit of a tummy ache. Evan also added in his own poopy diaper while we were there contributing to what we were told was a Portrait Innovations record for most diaper changes during a session. I'm so proud.
After all that, we were all exhausted, but we had some fabulous pictures! Here are some of the highlights of the Davis boys together!
(The brothers together)
(My big 2-year old)
(The newest addition is ready for his close up!)
(A mom and her boys)
(Another handsome smile for the camera)
(a rare peaceful moment during the session)
(Happy boy)







2 comments:
Your boys are soooo cute!! I love the pic of Evan kissing Ben - so adorable! We are looking forward to our first visit to the portrait innovations studio in cs that just opened - we will be there for Bailey's 3rd b-day pics & soon after for Hunters first pics!
Once again, Katy - I KNOW that I have commented on this blog. I think that the pictures are adorable. I just hope that there is a big packet with my name on it. Thanks to Portrait Innovations for another great photo shoot - but then when you have such beautiful subjects, you can hardly go wrong! (Even if they DO poop FOUR times!) Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment