So, the next time I got the chance I knew I had to bring Evan back to Duke Park. I thought that seeing Ben and his other friends heading down the slides would make him want to try them. He was excited to go, but when he got there he was a bit nervous. He wandered up to the top of the slides and just sat up there and fussed. Finally, I stopped watching and before I knew it he came out the bottom of the slide. He was so proud, he just ran over to me laughing and smiling-so excited!
It's so great to see the boys being brave, trying things, and having a great time! Who knows what they'll be trying next!
(my big brave boy at the top of the slide)
(Evan and his friend Quinn gossiping on the playground)
(more playground fun)
1 comment:
Wow, those are tall slides!
Love,
Gram
Post a Comment