The boys were adorable, the animals were cute, and a good time was had by all. Last year, Evan was not too excited by the animals at Farm Days because he didn't like the way they smelled. This year, however, he was excited to see everything. While we touched bunnies, baby sheep, baby goats, and horse noses, their favorite animal was definitely the little baby chicks that they got to hold in their hands. Evan held his and just smiled. He was very gentle and had a good time. I had to assist Ben a little bit. I was just a little worried that he might love on the chick a little too much. I held Ben's hands, we held the chick together, and no chicks were harmed in the process.
We finished the day with some time sitting in a tractor and some delicious ice cream eaten on the grass in front of the lake. Both cowboys were very excited and had a great time, and they looked very handsome doing it!
(Welcome to the farm!)
(Evan and the baby chick)
(The cowmonster pair)
(Is it safe to touch the sheep?)
(Boys like tractors.)
(Yep, boys really like tractors.)
(Ok, so they're just really cute!)
(Admiring the farm after a good day)
(Wonder what he's watching)









2 comments:
Gramps and I agree - cutest boys we've ever seen! Maybe a touch of Texan is in those boys - they look very natural in there cowboy duds!
Love,
Gram
They DO look like they belong in Texas. I want copies of some of those pictures!! ADORABLE! Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment