The other big excitement off of the beach was Evan's first movie in a theater. Evan is a big fan of the movie Cars featuring Lightning McQueen. Well, it just so happened that Cars 2 came out just as we left for the beach. We knew we had to take Evan. He has such a LONG attention span for books and movies, we figured he would like it, but we didn't know how he would react to the big loud theater. Turns out, he loved every minute of it. From the M&M's and the popcorn to the fast cars and bright colors on the screen, he was thrilled the whole time. I was a little worried because some of the concepts in the movie were a bit scary, but fortunately, I don't think he picked up on any of the more serious concepts. He just had a good time watching the fancy cars. I can't wait until we can take him back and I can't wait till we can take our whole family.
What a great week at the beach!
(Our little family in the kiddie pool)
(Gramps and the boys have a little fun in the condo.)
(On our dinner out, Evan decides that he's what's for dinner.)
(Gramps and Ben watch a sunrise.)
(Gram and Gramps show the boys around on Claude.)
(Benny hangs out under the table at the pool.)






2 comments:
Looks like fun. I bet the baby pools were great for the boys. They could enjoy the water and it wasn't over their heads. The alligator is cool, too. Love, Mommie Dearest
Claude turned out to be a good purchase. I bet he'll be a winner at Gulf Shores too! Love the photo of Gramps and the boys computing. It's my desktop now:) Love, Gram
Post a Comment