So, Evan and I have had the opportunity to do quite a few fun things over the past few weeks since he's given up naps. We have a couple-hour chunk in the middle of the day when Ben is napping to do some creative, big boy activities.
Today, since we had just been to the planetarium, we were focused on space. So, we decided to do a watercolor painting of space. We put on in his painting shirt and got out the watercolors. He was doing a lovely black piece and having a great time.
It was at that moment that I decided it would be a good idea to head upstairs to change into my swim suit for the afternoon's adventure.
Well, when I got back downstairs it could have been worse, but there are definitely reasons not to leave a toddler downstairs with paint alone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just when you thought it was safe. . .you live and learn. :-) Love, Mommie Dearest
Oh dear! Well, when the artistic muse strikes - what can you do?
Love,
Gram
Post a Comment