Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Eight Years-What an Adventure!

10 years ago I met this guy at a party...


9.5 years ago we started dating...


8 years ago on this very day, we were lucky enough to marry our best friends...


and find our first house...


7 years ago we continued our adventures...



6 years ago we settled in to our own little life...


and our careers...


5 years ago we started our little family...



and continued our adventuring...


4 years ago we graduated...



and our families grew closer...


3 years ago we took off across the country on the biggest adventure yet...



2 years ago our lives changed as a miracle arrived...


1 year ago we headed back home and bought a little house...


and continued to spend time with our family...


This year another miracle arrived...


Look where we are now!  What a journey!  I can't wait for the rest of our lives...I love you Ian!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet - made me cry!
Love,
Gram

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo montage. I just loved thinking about all of it. There have been some really happy times. There will be many more to come. I love you. Mommie Dearest

Unknown said...

OMG! I started tearing up when I read this post! I'm so glad to have been a part of at least the last half of the journey. You all are truly wonderful friends and a tremendous blessing to me. :-)