Sunday, October 26, 2008

Little Boys Blue

Every week, Evan and I go on walks with a bunch of other mommy's and babies. It is really nice to get to go on a nice walk and talk with other mothers who are going through everything that you are. Sometimes its cold and sometimes even a little rainy, but the weather doesn't dampen our spirits.

We walk at a couple of different places. On Friday, we all went up to a trail near a shopping center in Mill Creek which is a suburb north of Seattle. This walk is always nice because there's a Starbucks waiting at the end. Even though I don't like coffee, I always try something. This time I tried a Pumpkin Spice Steamer which was really yummy and just what I needed to warm up my cold fingers.

Since the weather was so cold, all of the babies were bundled up in many, many layers. Evan was wearing his new blue puppy dog fleece for the first time as well as his snazzy brown shoes. We noticed that his friend Jason had similar good taste and was wearing a little blue cozy outfit with matching ears. So, his mommy Meredith and I had to get a picture. Jason is Evan's buddy who is only two weeks older than him so I know they'll be great friends. Evan is looking forward to heading over to Jason's house later this week to play. (I'm sure more pictures will follow.)

Here's a little picture of the little boys all dressed in blue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those boys are too cute!!!
Love,
Gram