Five hours later we arrived at the beach. The clouds were a bit overcast, but that didn't stop us from immediately heading down to the ocean to check everything out. The rain threatened but never dampened our fun. Now, last year, I left the boys in their clothes when we went down for our evening beach trip, but this year I didn't make that mistake. I know the boys would be in the water, so we definitely put them in their swim suits.
It's always so nice when we step up the stairs on the boardwalk and feel the ocean breeze for the first time. Then we headed down to dig our toes in the sand and wade in the water. The boys on the other hand were not so subtle with their beach arrival. They immediately headed down to the water and had a great time running, splashing, and even rolling in the beach and the ocean.
Finally, we had to head back up to the condo for dinner and bed, but we knew that we were in for a great week of fun!
(We're ready to go check out the water!)
(Heading over that boardwalk for the first time)
(pure sandy joy)
(surfing Evan?)
(Gramps and his crazy boys)
(What a lovely couple!)
(thoughtful Benny)
(my little water boy)
(a beautiful look back at the condos)
(a little dance with Gram and Ben)
(Run away Dad!)
(My boys and I)












No comments:
Post a Comment