Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Crazy Family at the Lake

Ok, ok, so I promise, this is the last post about the lake.  But we really do have so much fun on our family vacations that I can't help but post a few more pictures about our awesome trip.  I love when I get to spend a week with my family and it all wraps up way too quickly.  There were lots of hugs as we parted and a few tears shed by Jack and yours truly as we drove away.  However, we can all just remember what an awesome time we had look forward to the next time!


(Audra and Livi play by the lake shore.)


(Mom and Audra strike a pose.)


(Great-Grandma Dot selfie-I love this pic!)


(Ian poses with his boys on the tree stump in front of our house.)


(Grandpa teaches the kiddos how to use water guns.)


(Perhaps he taught them too well??)


(I think Livi looks better in this hat than I do.)


(S'mores party on the porch-I was strategically positioned behind them to keep anyone from falling in the fire.)


(The boys enjoyed story time with Grandma every night.)


(The last night we were there we had a great dinner out.  Well, most of the food was good, but unfortunately Grandpa managed to lose a tooth on a rock in his shrimp-ouch!)


(Luckily, Olivia's burger was delicious.)


(There was sooo much good food while we were there.  Every night there was an appetizer and drinks followed by a huge dinner and dessert.  I was happily stuffed every night, and clearly the kiddos were enjoying the treats as well.)


(A family picture on the last night)


(I love my sister!)


(Sun sets on a fabulous trip!)

No comments: