Swim lessons were successful but not always enjoyed. While Evan went into hysterics every time the teacher suggested that he stick head head under water, he would continually put his head under water with his goggles when we were playing later on in the water. I think he just doesn't like to be told what to do. At the end of swim lessons every time, they would get the chance to slide down a twisty slide at the pool where we were taking lessons. He did really enjoy that part.
I spent most of the time while Evan was in lessons trying to keep Benny from falling in. He loves nothing better than filling containers with water, so he would stand with his friend Anna on the edge of the pool and the first step and then lean over to get some water. He only tipped over twice and had to be fished out by me.
My little boys are definitely becoming little fishies. By the end of the summer, I won't be able to get him out of the water!
(Evan tries out his new goggles.)
(Evan kicks with his teacher Rachel during swim lessons.)
(The swim lesson crew sits in the steps during lessons.)
(Evan loved the slide!)
(How Ben and Anna occupied themselves during their big brothers' swim lessons.)






1 comment:
So cute! I bet you're right about Ev not liking to be told what to do - takes after his mother! Ha. Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment