Friday, June 29, 2012

Beach Trip 2012

We have been lucky enough to spend the past week at Litchfield Beach in South Carolina with our little family and Gram and Gramps.  It has been a fabulous week filled with all sorts of beachy adventures in the sand, wind, rain, and beautiful sun.  I certainly can't put all of the pictures from the week in one post, so I'll have to divide them up. 

Here are some pictures from the first night.  The boys were itching to get down to the beach after a long drive in the car and so were we, so we put on the boys swim suits and headed down.  It's always great to dip your toes in the ocean for the first time.  Evan and Ben loved splashing in the waves too.  We could tell everyone was going to have a great week...

See for yourself!

(Ben and I soak in the waves.)


(Evan and I jump the waves.)


(Gram and Ben stomp in the waves.)


 (Playing at the beach)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Family times are always good times. Love, Mommie Dearest