He's getting old! Benny is finally in the double digits-he turned ten months old a couple of days ago! Can you believe it? He's certainly growing up and turning into a little boy!
Ben is definitely on the move. In the past few weeks he's gotten up on all fours and started to crawl everywhere. Nothing is safe! I saw him go from a sitting position to crawling today which I had never seen him do. He's also starting to pull up to standing on anything he can find. He especially loves his learning table. The crawling leads to him being able to put even more things in his mouth! He will grab anything he can find and eat it! Today for example, at times Benny was found chewing on dog toys, a train at the bookstore train table, my cell phone, the list goes on.
Good thing that Ben's desire to eat things also extends to food. He loves to eat anything! I don't think he's found anything he doesn't like. We can typically give Ben small portions of what we're eating for dinner while Evan has something different because of his picky tastes. I am trying to think of favorites, but Ben is really a pretty indiscriminate vacuum! I love it!
Ben has also started to communicate with us a little more. He knows how to sign "all done" and uses it all the time while he's eating, even if he's not all done! Okay, so we're still working on that one. He babbles, smiles, and laughs continuously. We swear that he's cried out "ma-ma" in the middle of the night, and today he's been repeating "ga-ga" which we're sure means grandma who has been visiting for the past week. He's also been involved in more communication with his brother which unfortunately involved Ben crawling over and grabbing or destroying whatever Evan has been working on and causing a bit of chaos. I'm sure this brotherly "communication" is just beginning.
Ten months sure has flown by. I don't know if I'm ready for my little sweet, smiley baby to become a toddler.
(one month)
(5 months)
(10 months)




4 comments:
What a cutie! Gram can hardly wait to kiss him up!
Love,
Gram
He is so precious - but he is going to be fearless and TROUBLE. Hope that you have a great pair of track shoes, Katy because he is just getting started. That smile will help him get away with a lot. Ha. Love Mommie Dearest
He looks more and more like a little boy and not a baby! Adorable! :-)
I hope I'm not double commenting here. I just typed a comment and I think I submitted it? :-)
Post a Comment