Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Look-a-Like

We had a great time visiting Tennessee last week.  As you could see, the boys had a lot of fun playing with their "fun Uncle Roy".  I always remember playing games and thinking Uncle Roy was the funniest person ever, so it's so nice to watch my boys have the same experience. 

So, first, we would like to wish Uncle Roy a very happy birthday.  Secondly, we wanted to share what we discovered.  Since Ben was born, we've been trying to figure out who Ben looked like.  We couldn't figure out where he got his little square face and chubby cheeks from.  However, I think we figured it out.  Take a look at Benny next to these pictures of fun Uncle Roy when he was a baby...



Happy Birthday Uncle Babe!

2 comments:

SarahBeth said...

oh i love it!!! wish i could have met that cutie pie!!

Anonymous said...

Your Uncle Roy was really charmed by your little boys. I hope we get to make a repeat visit soon. It sure was fun to see they boys with mom and Roy and Beth. I think the resemblance is uncanny and Roy said that he immediately thought that Ben was such a handsome guy! Ha. Love you. Mommie Dearest