Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Alright, who gave him the keys??

Have I mentioned that Evan has an obsession with all things with wheels?  When we head to a play area the first thing he always goes for is the play cars or anything with a play steering wheel.  When we drive down the road he is perpetually looking out for cement mixers, and his new favorite phrase is "I love mixers!"

So, last weekend Ian was loading up the car with yard debris to take to the dump when suddenly Evan found another wheel he couldn't resist.  We're not quite signing him up for driver's ed yet though, and don't worry, those are the keys to the other car in his hand. 

I can't wait until he's a teenager, yikes!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes is right!!
Love, Gram

Anonymous said...

I think I would stay out of his way!! Love, Mommie Dearest