Monday, December 14, 2009

It's A...

...Boy!

Ian and I went to my 18 week ultrasound today. We were able to see all of the little baby parts and make sure that Baby Davis #2 was healthy and growing. When we first walked in, the ultrasound technician asked us if we wanted to know whether Baby Davis was a boy or girl. We said we did want to know. So, I guess *he* got into position because when we turned on the ultrasound machine he was mooning the camera and showing us quite clearly that he was a boy! Evan will be so happy to have a little brother.


(Our little boy mooning the camera! It's pretty clear that he's a boy, right?)

We also looked over all of his other parts. He had all of his fingers and all of his toes. He was kicking up a storm towards the end of the appointment. I guess he was tired of being poked and prodded. The doctor also said that he was just as big as he should be, measuring a day ahead of his anticipated due date.


(profile shot)

We can't wait for him to arrive and for our family to be complete! I fell in love when I saw this view of my newest addition!


Now we just have to work on names! Please post any ideas that you have in our comments section because we are completely clueless.

4 comments:

Julie said...

YAY! Congratulations! What a cool 3D pic of... Liam? Love, Julie

Anonymous said...

He's precious, adorable, wonderful! Remember how great it was for you to have a sister around the same age. My hope is that the boys will always be close. Love, mommie dearest

Steffens Family said...

Those 3d ultrasounds are amazing! Congrats on a healthy baby boy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Katy! We're so happy for you guys. And I think the next dog you get should be a girl, since you are really outnumbered now!