Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Weather Outside is Frightful...

...but don't my boys look delightful! It had been blustery and rainy the past few days as the remnants of Ida make their way through. We've been stuck at home, but I had to post these pictures of my boys because they looked so cute in their fall gear yesterday. Ripple came home from his grooming appointment clean and with a lovely fall kerchief, and I loved Evan in these overalls with this coat. Too bad you can't tell his shoes match his coat too!


(Sorry, he looks a little bug-eyed--The red eye removal feature is not perfect, HA!)


(Future model??)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's lucky they are so cute - because I know that at this point they are so darn frustrating!!!
Mommie Dearest

Anonymous said...

They are cute! Evan definitely could be a future model and we know that Rip already is!
Love,
Gram