Thursday, February 12, 2009

Trouble with a Capital "T"

Evan's been inching closer and closer to this moment for months, literally. Yesterday morning he took off and crawled across the bedroom floor! He's been scooting and getting up on all fours for a while. He's even taken one or two steps, but I didn't know whether to call it technical crawling or not. Now, there's not much doubt.

Crawling is pretty much all he wants to do now. I put him down on the floor and he's off. I try to change his diaper on the changing table, and he's trying his hardest to flip over and take off somewhere. I even try to do our nice relaxing baby yoga, and he's trying to crawl toward the stool so he can climb up on it.

Looks like there will be a little baby proofing in our future! He loves electronic equipment best. If you'll notice in the video he's crawling toward my camera case. Who knows what he will get into next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And he's off to the races! Mom and Dad better have a good pair of track shoes. Love, Mommie Dearest