Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Little Laundry Help

So, I've found that the laundry really piles up around here. There's more laundry because of Evan's clothing, towels, washcloths, sheets, bibs, etc. Plus, even though I'm not teaching, it seems like there's even less time to do laundry. I can't do any laundry when Evan's sleeping because his nursery is so close to the washer and dryer. That doesn't leave very much time when we're home to get it done.

Thankfully I have a helper to assist with the laundry. Although he's not much good with folding, Evan is great with laundry basket guarding. Take a look at my big helper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laundry is just about my favorite job - imagine how much I would like it if I had such expert help! Mommie Dearest

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest laundry helper I ever saw!
Love,
Gram