Monday, June 30, 2008

Evan's Nursery

Tomorrow is Evan's two week birthday! On his two week birthday I felt that everyone should get to see where Evan has been living. Ian and I worked hard on dismantling our guest room and putting together his nursery. I love all of the bright colors! I think my favorite part is the pictures of all of Evan's family members that I had them send to us. We converted them to black and white, and I painted the frames to match the nursery. I've already seen Evan looking at them (or at least looking in that direction). I also included a couple of pictures of Ian and I doing nursery assembly. It was definitely a labor of love.


The mobile over Evan's crib...



The horsey from Ian's room painted and remade for Evan...


Evan's family pictures over the dresser...



A view from the doorway of the nursery...such a sunny, happy room...


Ian spending some quality time with the dresser...



Katy finally putting her stuffed animal collection to good use...

No comments: