Sunday, June 29, 2008
Baby or Puppy? Adventures at Pike Place Market
Yesterday we went on one of our first major outings as a family to Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle. It was a beautiful summer day, and the market was the perfect place to go. I think I was nervous the whole time we were there, but it was still fun. I was so excited to eat at the market again after all the dietary restrictions I had while I was pregnant--love the cinnamon sugar donuts!
It was really interesting to see what comments we got from people in the market walking around with a baby and a small dog. Certain people would comment on how cute Evan was and make a fuss over him. Other people would bend down and lavish attention on the dog. People at the market were definitely either baby people or dog people.
The picture is of dad, Ian, me, Evan, and Rip in front of the market. Notice the little baby head poking out of the arm hole of the carrier. Looks like he'll have to grow into this one a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad our gift was put to good use!
Post a Comment