I had a quiet, but happy birthday this year! It was the Monday when everyone returns back to school and work, and the day that Ian went out of down for a week, so there wasn't too much celebrating to be had. However, I have great friends and family and they made sure I felt loved and gained just a few pounds. This post is really a homage to the lovely desserts that everyone made for me to celebrate. Ian made this decadent tower of cream puffs covered in caramel and chocolate. My friend Sarah came over for a little girls night and brought the most awesome chocolate layer cake topped with chocolate frosting and dark chocolate pieces. My sweet tooth was definitely satisfied that week....I think I ate most of these two desserts all by myself!
(Yum!)
(I think 33 will be a very good year!)
No comments:
Post a Comment