When Evan was this age and we went in to these doctor's appointments, we sat there for hours and asked a million questions. This time, I felt like I knew it all! Not really, but I didn't have nearly as many questions. I just wanted to know that he was growing okay and what he should be eating. We discovered he's allowed to eat everything except nuts now, eating copious amounts of sand is not harmful to his health, and he needs to continue his work on using sippy cups instead of bottles.
When we came to the all-important weights and measurements portion of the appointment, I was really curious. This time, our predictions were right, or at least half right. We keep thinking he is bigger than Evan was at this age, and he is, in height, but in weight he's skinnier. So, by Davis standards, he's long and lean. Here are the exact numbers:
Height: 28 and 1/2 inches (10th percentile)
Weight: 19 lbs. (5th percentile)
Head Circumference: 19 inches (75th percentile)
Year in Review: (It's pretty amazing how our little Benny has grown.)
(A few days old...)
(One Month)
(Two Months)
(Four Months)
(Five Months)
(Six Months)
(Seven Months)
(Eight Months)
(Nine Months)
(Eleven Months)













1 comment:
Such a cute guy. It is fun to see him grow into his looks and also develop his own little personality. Both the boys are amazing. Keep up the good work, Katy and Ian. Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment