So, whenever I get out my big vacuum we get out Evan's little red vacuum so he can clean too.
The day after I had vacuumed, I was in the kitchen doing something, and I went in the living room to see what Evan was up to. Not only was he working hard vacuuming the floor, he had moved all of his bigger toys up onto chairs so he could get the entire floor clean. I don't think I am usually quite that thorough when I vacuum.
However, when Gram vacuums, I'm sure she is that thorough. This shows that there is definitely a cleaning gene, it is fairly strong, and my little mess-hating son has definitely inherited it. Not a bad trait to be passed down. Thanks, Gram!
(Evan and his vacuum)
(Evan's careful placement of the airport runway on the dog bed)



2 comments:
Perhaps a tiny smidgen of Pennsylvania Dutch clean freak has been passed down to my adorable grandson. One might have hoped to pass down a inclination to be say... a piano virtuoso. Oh well - he got the genes to do outstanding things from his other DNA contributors:)
Love,
Gram
Congratulations, Gram. You now have a cleaning buddy. I can safely say that he didn't get that tendency from ME! Ha. Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment