I tried to go the day before with one of Evan's friends and his mom, but I hadn't realized that we needed our neighborhood ID card to get in, so we just headed to the playground instead. The next day, we put Ben in the wagon, Evan hopped on his bike, and we all headed down there again. This time, after a great bike ride, we actually got on the courts. We all had a great time, except for Ben who wasn't too fond of hanging around watching his brother play. The finer points of hitting a ball back and forth to each other were lost on him, but he had a great time hitting the balls when we threw them in his direction. He also liked watching Ian and I play. It definitely made me want to get back on a tennis court!
I don't know, but I think we may have the next Roger Federer on our hands. I can't wait till he's old enough to actually take lessons.
(Our little dare devil on his bike)
(Tennis buddies)


2 comments:
Love it! That bike photo is too cute! He may be a tennis player - you never know.
Love,
Gram
You and Andre Agassi - start 'em young! Looks like fun. Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment